Another true ROTORIOUS classic returns with some improvements, increased strength, more options and an updated look! It’s slightly larger than previous versions at 90mm, this makes the build easy, even for those new to custom builds.
Some things remain the same, it still swings 2″ props (up-to 60mm props if you prefer to run modified brushed props), same true X design and it’s still built to take a beating while staying light. It’s at home ripping through your hallways, carving up lines in the backyard or racing your mates in the local hall.
This kit is for 11xx builds and can take nearly any FPV camera and AIO out there right now. The Speck 2″ was designed to take the new line of micro CCD cameras but if you want to recycle parts you already have, we made sure the frame can support anything except the most obscure parts. Housed in the classic Speck style carbon camera pod, whatever camera you choose, it’s protected from impact. The pod also allows you to easily set tilt angle on all supported cams, from 10-35 degrees.
The kit now comes with battery grip pads and have cutouts for using a velcro strap to secure your battery, I still prefer a good quality elastic band though, it grips well and is just easier to use. 15 and 20mm standoffs will be included in each kit, if you know how to build tight and want to slam your build, we now offer some printed M2 and M3 micro spacer kits that include a bunch of 3 and 4mm spacers in our accessories section.
For this batch, we’re going to include the full accessory pack, this includes:
- Set of soft mount scuff guards (flip over to mount/softmount)
- Twin antenna mount for 3mm tubes
- Universal camera adapter
- Buzzer mount
- 16×16 M2 & 20×20 M3 flight controller mount pattern (we have an M3-M2 mount adapter in the accessories section if required)
- M3 nylon hardware
- Can accept micro CCD cameras (with matching VTX attachments too), most FPV AIOS (anything under 20mm wide) and micro CMOS cameras, if you have any questions, ask on the Rotorious FPV Underground Facebook group, link below.
- 2mm Japanese super strong carbon fibre base
- Can accept 11XX motors, including the Racerstar 1103
- ~12-15g (depending on pod)
Speck accessories are also available separately.
Designed by: Jack “Juicy Jack” Seymour
If you have any questions, please ask on the Rotorious FPV Underground Facebook group so we can share the information.
Thanks for the support!