A true ROTORIOUS classic returns with some improvements, increased strength, more options and an updated look! Some things remain the same, size is still 110mm motor to motor, still swing up-to 2.5in props and it’s the same low drag, split boom design. Your favourite super-light, hedge-hopping, backyard-ripping ninja is back!
The Crook 110 now comes in 2 kit types, one for 7 & 8mm brushed motors and also 07xx nano brushless motors, including the new Sunnysky 0703 and 0705 motors, the other kit is for 11xx builds. For more details of the differences between the two kit types, check below.
The Crook 110 is for FPV all in one units only, we have had lots of requests for a version to take a micro CCD camera but I think this takes from the concept a little, the Crook is designed to be as light as possible, this means lightweight components with minimal physical bulk. We have lot of options for the FPV pods and cater to all the popular units so we should have what works for you. The camera unit now has protection due to the provided tube kit, this can also be used to either mount your antennas, either way, the camera is protected from impact.
The pod also has an integrated micro buzzer mount, I will try to include a buzzer in each kit as long as I have the buzzer stock to do so. The kit also comes with battery grip pads and bands to secure your pack. 12 and 15mm standoffs included, if you know how to build tight and want to slam your build, we now offer some printed M2 and M3 micro spacer kits that include a bunch of 3 and 4mm spacers in our accessories section.
Brushed/nano brushless version:
- 16×16 M2 flight controller mount pattern
- 1.5mm Japanese super strong carbon fibre base
- Can accept 7 & 8mm brushed motors (choose motor type)
- Can accept 07xx brushless motors by using adapter kit (choose motor type, also sold separately in accessories section)
- ~11.5g (slight fluctuation depending on pod and motor mount choices)
11xx brushless version:
- 16×16 m2 & 20×20 M3 flight controller mount pattern (we have an M3-M2 mount adapter in the accessories section if required)
- 2mm Japanese super strong carbon fibre base
- Can accept 11XX motors, including the Racerstar 1103
- ~10.5g (slight fluctuation depending on pod)
Crook accessories are also available separately.
Thanks for the support!
Designed by: Jack “Juicy Jack” Seymour
If you have any questions, please ask on the Rotorious FPV Underground Facebook group so we can share the information.
Thanks for the support!